Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wigging Out

Don't mess with me.

This weekend I have been thinking and planning ahead with my jewelry project. Eventually I will need to photograph my necklaces for my Etsy shop.  It is important to have excellent photos of each necklace and very helpful for shoppers to see how each piece looks when it is worn.  I will probably ask a few friends to model for me.  But what if that doesn’t work out?  That is when I had the brilliant idea of being my own model!  I can do a series of self-portraits.  My timing couldn’t be better.  With Halloween around the corner it is very easy to find inexpensive wigs.  So today, I drove down to the Halloween store and did a little shopping.  Here are a couple photos shot with the Photo Booth app on my laptop.  Can you say “self-entertainment”?

This one reminds me of Kate Bush.

2 comments: