Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Making Progress

The list!

I’m at about the halfway point on my September/October goals.  I ordered some supplies for my new designs.  I’m still waiting on the mail; UPS misdirected my package to San Marcos, CA, between Los Angeles and San Diego.  Whoops!  So I’m not “making” anything yet.  I might have bitten off a little more than I can chew with blogging 3 times a week.  Soon I will start teaching two after school art classes, making me extra tired when I return home.  I also find that writing is a slow process for me.  If I blog in the evening I don’t have time to work on anything else.  Still, I’m going to stick with it for as long as I can. Twice a week might be a little more doable.  I have been carrying around my little notebook for a couple weeks and only wrote in it once.  Either I forget I have it, or I’m too busy to jot things down.  I think it will take some practice and discipline to make good use of my new “tool”.

No comments:

Post a Comment