Thursday, October 13, 2011

Synergy

 
Synergy is at play in my life.  According to my dictionary widget, synergy is “The interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.” 

I am more joyful, playful, energetic, and creative than I have been in a long time.  It must be the combination of having a job I love, a creative project with clear goals, connections with warm, creative, interesting people, all the wonderful art events taking place this month, and major planetary shifts (we are now living in the age of Aquarius). 

Author Tama J. Kieves recently quoted Brother David Steindl-Rast on her Facebook status; “The answer to exhaustion is not rest.  It’s wholeheartedness.”  This really resonates with me.  I am busier than ever and have more energy than ever because I’m excited about what I’m doing.  I am giving my life my whole heart, living it deeply and fully.  Momentum is increasing.  Who knew it could be so much fun? 

No comments:

Post a Comment