Monday, October 31, 2011

New Goals


Well, I almost did it.  I set 9 goals for October and completed all but one.  I failed to create at least 15 pieces to sell.  It might have happened but I ran out of materials.  On Tuesday I expect a new delivery of supplies and then I’m off and running again.  I can’t wait!  Today I wrote out goals for November.  I’m looking forward to this month’s work because it is almost all “hands-on”.  In addition to making the pieces I planned for last month, I’ll sketch them too.  I think the sketches will look good in my Etsy store combined with the photos.  Then I get to do the photography and write descriptions of everything.  I have the week of Thanksgiving off and expect that this will be a very productive time for me.  I’m getting there, baby step by baby step. 


No comments:

Post a Comment