Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Crunch


 
I’m in the home stretch!  My goal is to have my Etsy store up and running by the end of January.  There is still so much to do.  I’ve learned I can’t always know how long a task will take.  I can only hope most of these will be quick and easy.  I think my greatest challenge is creating a new business card and postcard.  My strategy is to do the hardest things first.  I’ll be blogging updates all month.  It will be challenging because I am hoping to teach two after school classes a week, so I have less time than usual.  Hopefully I won’t fall behind on the blog like I did in December.  I don’t know if you noticed, but while on vacation I made up for all the blog entries I missed.  

Wishing you a warm, wonderful New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment