Monday, January 30, 2012

Better Tools, Better Photos

New photo "stage"
On Friday my new portable photography stage arrived in the mail.  It is wonderful!  The company is Modahaus, in the UK.  I love this product because it collapses down to nothing and can be easily stored.  My original set-up was made out of cardboard, it was taking up valuable space in my studio, collecting dust, with the paper was getting wrinkled and funky.  The “Steady Stand” allows me to take photos pointing straight down, without a tripod.   The plastic allows light to flow through evenly.  It makes photographing my work much more simple.   Also, I can use a number of colored backdrops that look professional and clean.  I’m so excited!  Anything to make the photography easier is a good thing.  

"Steady Stand" The hole at the top is for the lens to point down at the subject.



With a blue background

No comments:

Post a Comment