Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Tiny" Reception

Reception at Studio Gallery, two of my shell paintings are almost over my head.

 
I went to the reception for the “Tiny” show this afternoon.  Studio Gallery was packed with lots of folks who came out to look at and buy art.  The gallery had a vibrant, enthusiastic atmosphere. Two of my shell paintings and one candy painting are on display. 

I was excited to learn that one of my pieces sold right before the party.  A painting titled “Tree Mint”.  If my collectors are reading this, thank you!  You bought a great piece and I plan to check out the book you mentioned to Jennifer.  I am a bit of a candy freak, not so much the eating of it (with the exception of chocolate), but looking at it.  Candy = little bits of joy.

Please stop by the show if you get a chance.  There is a little something for everyone’s taste.  All the small pieces are under $400. 

The show runs through December 23, 2011.  There is another reception on Sunday December 4th from 2-6pm. 

Address: 1815 Polk Street (between Washington & Jackson)


Art admirers.


No comments:

Post a Comment