Saturday, November 5, 2011

"Tiny" at Studio Gallery

"Golden Treasure", oil on canvas, 5 x 5", 2011

 
I had hoped to make it to Studio Gallery on Friday to take some preview shots of the “Tiny” show but my plans changed.  The image above is a painting I submitted for the show and may or may not be hanging when you arrive.

The “Tiny” show has been happening annually for many years now.  This year there are 170 artists!  All the pieces are 7 x 7” or smaller and priced under $400 (with a few exceptions).  I will have at least 1 piece on the wall. 

Tomorrow, November 6, 2011 is the opening reception from 2-6 pm.  Another reception will take place at the Gallery’s 8th Anniversary Party on Sunday, December 4th, from 2-6 pm.

Address: 1815 Polk Street (between Washington & Jackson), in San Francisco.

I hope you can stop by and say “hi”!  I’ll be at the reception on the early end, around 2 tomorrow.  

Studio Gallery website: http://www.studiogallerysf.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment