Thursday, December 22, 2011

Moving Along

Glamour Girl Earring
Well, I did it!  I processed all my photos.  It took a day and a half of pretty much working non-stop.  I feel pretty satisfied.  Most of the photos were pretty easy to adjust.  The challenging ones were the earrings.  Most of the photos had a few strands of hair covering the earring that I had to clone out.  I’ll want to redo a few photos at some point, but I think what I have is fine to get me started.  Thank goodness for vacation time so I could sit down and work uninterrupted. 

The next steps are to write descriptions of each piece and an artist’s statement.  If I can do that by the end of the month I’ll be very satisfied.  For the next few days I’ll take a break and work on other creative projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment