Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pear Tree Art Salon


I’m excited to announce that I’m participating in a unique art salon!  We are a group of eleven women artists exhibiting our work for 8 days.  Join us for the art show, sale, workshops, hot apple cider, comfy couches, conversation and inspiration. 

Location:  1890 Bryant Street Studios @Mariposa #302 in San Francisco 

Dates:  Fridays 5-8 on November 26, December 3, 10, and 17
            Sundays 11-3 on November 28, December 5, 12, and 19

I will be showing paintings from my new series “Still Life – Precious Things”.  Preview them here:


and I will also be teaching note card embossing every Sunday.  You can make up to 5 cards for $10.

The artwork is excellent and the atmosphere relaxed.  Get away from the holiday shopping crowds and immerse yourself in creativity.

For more information check out our website:



No comments:

Post a Comment