Friday, August 24, 2012

New Website Design



It’s finally here, my new and improved art portfolio website, http://www.pamelaheyda.com!  I’ve been putting off reworking it for a long time because I thought it would take weeks to complete.  Not so!  I created the whole thing in less than a week.  

The original design was no longer working with my newer paintings, and it had become hard to navigate. Then earlier this year I updated my computer’s system software and lost the ability to open my website design software.  It was either learn a new program and start from scratch or use a web based portfolio system.  I went with Zenfolio.com because I found it attractive, easy to use, and affordable.  After setting up my website I contacted the kind folks at Domainregistry.com who helped me transfer my domain to Zenfolio.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.  I find the work looks better in the new format.  It is more crisp and clean.  

1 comment:

  1. The hardest job of a Web Designer is to program his web pages in order that they seem the same if visited by using different browsers,We are giving the best services of Web design Toronto

    ReplyDelete